Hoping for some help here. Very long story short, a spark plug wire was fouled in my '88 Chevy Scottsdale K1500, which was replaced. The spark plug was also replaced....but old wire was reattached, yet only on the end to the plug...so no spark. It was driven unknowing of this for around 65 miles. The result was unpleasant, as the muffler was blown out. Not just a hole, but blown out totally. The truck will still turn over and start and run, but only for a minute or so before dying again. The mistake with the plug/wire was mine, and don't worry.....I'm still kicking myself over it.
Any ideas or input as to why it won't stay running?