I have a Ford Escape 2003 I'm trying to repair, and I'm looking for a specific part, but I don't know how it's named, therefore I can't buy it online. The part is this one:


It's kind of between the front left wheel and the door...

1 Answer 1


I don't know that it has a standard name. I would call it a fender molding. Per the parts diagram and description here (http://bit.ly/1wl5xii), it may be called a "lower molding without wheel opening molding".

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.