I have a Volvo with B5254T (2.5L low pressure turbo, 193hp) engine. It is equipped with KME diego G3 LPG system. I have problem to adjust it to work properly. Here is modeling tab. . From manual (page 28-29):
Mult – parameter enables to change Tg value of all model points by a given percentage. It changes the ratio of slope (gradient) of the model curve. Recommended mult for groups of engine types:
Engine type => Recommended mult
Sequential turbo => -5 – 5 %
Sequential => 0 – 15%
Semi sequential => 10 – 25%
Full group => 15 – 30%
Offset – parameter enables to change Tg value of all the model points by a given value in milliseconds. Offset depends on reaction times of gas injectors.
Time to time i got P1171 error. I googled, that it is related to "Long term fuel trim-Bank 1" witch mean it can be lean or rich. This error is related to LPG. I drove about 350km with petrol and no errors are reported. MAF and oxygen sensor is OK.
I also tried to set mult to lower values, like suggested in manual (5 - 10%) - but then vehicle is very slow and accelerate very very slowly.
So, maybe someone have experience working with KME diego G3 LPG system.
- What represents that thin blue line, does it must have exact values in all model points? And what represents that values?
- What exactly offset does? it just moves all model points or it is connected with petrol injector opening times?
- First model point - in manual it is at position 1.1, in my case it is 0.5. Is important first model point coordinates?
- How i can increase LPG injector opening time?
- What parameters i must monitor (with odb2) while try to adjust LPG system? The idea is - monitor that parameters with petrol and then try to achieve the same with LPG.