I work at Corporate Technology Solutions, Inc., a software consulting firm that specializes in custom software development for the financial services industries in the Greater Milwaukee Area in Wisconsin. I earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Software Engineering from Milwaukee School of Engineering.
As a consultant and engineer, typical projects for me revolve around full-stack web application development. My strengths include:
- gathering functional and technical requirements,
- database design and administration (ssis, sql-server),
- testing, integration, and training.
In my spare time I like to read, relax, sample great Wisconsin beer, and of course, contribute to Stack Overflow!
Some achievements I'm proud of (Stack Overflow):
- Usually in the top 1,000 users for all time rank by reputation
- 38/40 candidate score (if I were to ever run for moderator)
- c# – gold badge
- jquery – gold badge
- sql – silver badge
- sql-server – silver badge
I never intend to give bad advice. If you find that any of my answers are counter-productive or just plain wrong, please leave a comment! I'm more than happy to fix or delete answers if they aren't up to snuff.
BetaMar 14, 2011
TaxonomistMar 3, 2014
NecromancerJan 6, 2016
QuorumMar 12, 2011
RevivalMar 8, 2013
CommentatorMar 8, 2013