I work at Corporate Technology Solutions, Inc., a software consulting firm that specializes in custom software development for the financial services industries in the Greater Milwaukee Area in Wisconsin. I earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Software Engineering from Milwaukee School of Engineering.
As a consultant and engineer, typical projects for me revolve around full-stack web application development. My strengths include:
- gathering functional and technical requirements,
- database design and administration (ssis, sql-server),
- testing, integration, and training.
In my spare time I like to read, relax, sample great Wisconsin beer, and of course, contribute to Stack Overflow!
Some achievements I'm proud of (Stack Overflow):
- Usually in the top 1,000 users for all time rank by reputation
- 37/40 candidate score (if I were to ever run for moderator)
- jquery – gold badge (158th awarded)
- c# – silver badge
- sql – silver badge
- sql-server – silver badge (139th awarded)
I never intend to give bad advice. If you find that any of my answers are counter-productive or just plain wrong, please leave a comment! I'm more than happy to fix or delete answers if they aren't up to snuff.
Member for 8 years, 7 months
61 profile views
Last seen Jul 11 at 4:01