Bill roy
  • Member for 4 years, 4 months
  • Last seen more than 4 years ago
Left with a piece after changing the tire [PICTURE]
Accepted answer
2 votes

It is called "jack pad" which is used in elevating the car when changing tire or other mechanical inspections. It's attached under the car (somewhere around the side edge of the chassis). https://www....

View answer