I am a Backend Developer at FREENOW, Hamburg. I am experienced in implementing Micro-service architecture for large scale software systems. Here is a bit detailed list of what I love doing in software development within an Agile environment:
- Creating micro-services with the latest of the Spring Boot and Kotlin
- Brainstorming and finding the right Micro-Service Architecture for Backend
- Designing APIs with the focus on maintainable and self-explanatory
- Implementing Elastic Search
- Intermediate level of expertise in Android development
- Understanding market behaviour, preferences, sentiments and all emotional and social aspects of the public in general, in order to position my software product in the right market.
Socially, I am a good communicator; love working in a team where all the team members are equally respected.
Member for 5 years, 9 months
122 profile views
Last seen Oct 26 '20 at 11:09