Stack Exchange Network

Stack Exchange network consists of 175 Q&A communities including Stack Overflow, the largest, most trusted online community for developers to learn, share their knowledge, and build their careers.

Visit Stack Exchange

A petroleum based rubber mounted on the wheels of vehicles to provide a higher friction coefficient between a vehicle and a road surface.

Here is an answer that contains some great information right that explains how to read those confusing markings on the sides of car tires.

If you're not quite sure how much air to put in your tires, this answer is a great resource to have a look at!

enter image description here

history | excerpt history