1

It appears that the engine ingested something it should not have, and it got stuck there, as evidenced by the beat up edges. It may not be magnetic, but I would try to get a parts grabber or a magnet on it and see if you can pull it out. Getting it out, if it is unconnected, may help the engine run better. Also, you will be able to see further in, as ...


1

It appears that the engine ingested something it should not have, and it got stuck there, as evidenced by the beat up edges. It may not be magnetic, but I would try to get a parts grabber or a magnet on it and see if you can pull it out. Getting it out, if it is unconnected, may help the engine run better. Also, you will be able to see further in, as ...


Only top voted, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible