New answers tagged


It took a while before I was able to tackle this again, but Alephzero and Paulster were correct -- the cup on the bottom was not deep enough, and pressed on the bottom of the ball joint instead of just the control arm. After getting a deeper cup, I was able to get out the lower ball joints with very little fuss.


Yeah, $50 bites but you made the right decision. Just did my 2003 Sable in the cold and dark of PA. It would be a lot of work to have to do it over. Talk about a Ball Joint Buster!

Top 50 recent answers are included