My 2000 Tracker's rear brake cylinder blew.  The mechanic said that among the parts needed was something I can't remember the name of.  It was bent and therefore comprimised.  He said it is not easy to locate in the parts stores.  It looks almost like a wrench but is not the spacer.

Can anyone tell me what the name of it is?