2 of 2 added 4 characters in body; edited tags; edited title

Part of rear brakes for 2000 Tracker

My 2000 Tracker's rear brake cylinder blew. The mechanic said that among the parts needed was something I can't remember the name of. It was bent and therefore comprimised. He said it is not easy to locate in the parts stores. It looks almost like a wrench but is not the spacer.

Can anyone tell me what the name of it is?