1 of 2

part of rear brakes for 2000 tracker

My 2000 trackers rear brake cylinder blew. The mechanic also said among the parts needed was something I can't remember the name of. It was bent and therefore comprimised. He said it is not easy to locate in the parts stores. It looks almost like a wrench but is not the spacer. Can anyone tell me what the name of it is?