So I am noticing the following on my Bajaj Avenger 220
- Cannot start without choke even when using regularly. When I apply choke, it starts ok
- I need to ride for about 2 minutes with the choke engaged. Else ignition goes off. After 2 mins it is ok and I can turn off the choke
- Thereafter when I throttle, it is ok as long as the torque threshold doesn't change. When it needs to send more fuel because I throttle, there is a "bup" that sounds like a timing miss and thereafter picks up again. Riding is not smooth. Same pattern across higher gears
I recently changed the spark plugs and there is a 10% improvement so there is a problem elsewhere too. What else do I need to do here?
- Bike is 5+ years old, done about 12k kms
- Recently serviced (2m back)