A 2014 Kia Sorento where suddenly the power door lock's unlock function has stopped working for all but the driver's door.
- The power unlock function will only unlock the driver's side door. The passenger side front door and both rear doors do not unlock.
- All doors can be manually unlocked.
- Happens with either the FOB or either of the central door lock/unlock buttons on the driver or passenger side front seats (rear seats have no such button).
- The power lock function works correctly on all doors.
- There is no sound from the malfunctioning doors when using the unlock function.
- Problem started all at once.
- There is no mention of a setting to achieve this in the user manual.
- It appears all the door locks run off a single fuse.
Any ideas what could cause this?