- No knowledge of cars. Car running fine, then heater and engine heat began fluctuating and overheating. Expensive diagnosis- low coolant due to leaking radiator hoses, need to replace.
- To save money (unwisely?) did the top radiator hose myself since it's in reach and had the most visible leak. Removing engine side of old hose, lots of coolant spilled out all over.
- Car started just after the repair/coolant refill- a little shaky, but it's old. 5 minutes later (after cleanup) would only turn over, not start. Let it dry 1 day, now turns over and almost starts but never all the way. No new leaks.
- Called shop (set appt 2 wks out), they felt I must have bumped or disconnected something. Looking again, noticed this wire out of place.
- Does anyone know where this plugs in? It tends to bend back toward the left side of the battery or back behind the headlight side, but I don't see an empty connector. Lights ok.
- This cable seems somewhat far from the hose I replaced, so it may be unrelated. Any other ideas would be welcome! Otherwise, will let it dry some more and take to shop in 2wks if no luck.