I have a 2014 Town and Country that has been at garage for 5 weeks now. It has a misfire issue on cylinder#2 at low idle (under 800RPM) Mechanic is stumped by this issue, as he states mechanically there is nothing wrong with this cylinder.
- Sparkplug ok
- Coil ok
- Injector ok
- wire from injector to ECU ok
- replaced ECU with chrysler OEM ECU. This helped with misfire but did not completely resolve it.
- He says valves and rocker arms are fine.
- fuel spray from injector ok
- wet and dry compression test ok
- No signs of a head gasket leak
I have been using this guy for 20years and trust him. He is at a loss what can be causing this misfire on cylinder#2
Any one run into this type of issue and did you ever get resolution