Doing some google searches for this, I think this is the sway bar link for a 2012 Ford Fusion. I noticed it doing an oil change on my car. Can anyone confirm? If it is, is it best practice to replace both sides? Is it easy for someone who isn't a mechanic to fix? I can do basic car maintenance.

enter image description here

1 Answer 1


That is your sway bar link. It is best practice to replace both at the same time. Pretty easy to replace so yes, it is a DIY job.

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .