In this video, "What are Shocks? What are Struts? Which Does Your Car or Truck Use?" the narrator says,

"when I was replace this whole strut assembly I knew that I was going to replace the link, so I left it attached to the strut"

Woman touching the "link"

What do they call this "link"? I'm going to replace the strut assembly and I am wondering if I should replace that link too?

  • What's the make, model, and year of the car from which the strut was taken? Jan 6, 2022 at 19:41

1 Answer 1



Upon viewing the video, what she's talking about as a "link" is the sway bar link. In some situations is called an "end link" for the sway bar.


You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .