The jack is marked with red circle.

Marked in a red circle; does anyone have an idea what kind of jack is this?

I saw this in this video: https://youtu.be/ISell98Jv9w?t=1135

  • They're for jacking the car up while it's on the lift, so you can e.g. rotate the wheels (check the bearings, check the suspension components, remove a wheel etc). Nifty things that can be repositioned anywhere under the center of the vehicle by sliding back and forth along the lift supports
    – Caius Jard
    Oct 13, 2021 at 20:14

1 Answer 1


It is a jack for a 4 post lift.

Looks like they are called a “4 post lift rolling jack”

See for example




enter image description here


You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .