The white object in the photo was found in a place where a car was parked.

Is this a car part?

In case it would help, the parking place was in a country guesthouse, so maybe it's a piece from other machine.photo of unknown item

  • Welcome to Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair! – Pᴀᴜʟsᴛᴇʀ2 Mar 22 at 0:19
  • Looks like some sort of sifter or filter to me. The cog (gear) with the hole in the center indicates that it might be designed to spin along the z-axis. The edges, on the other hand, look more like they lock in place. Can you spin the center? Does it smell of anything? – RockPaperLz- Mask it or Casket Mar 22 at 1:46
  • Doesn't look like any car part I've ever seen. – GdD Mar 22 at 8:25
  • @RockPaperLz-MaskitorCasket good points but it is not in my possession, countryhouse owner sent my the photo after we left the place. I also think that it could be a kind water pump filter, or maybe a ventilation grill in a motor. – Pin Mar 23 at 10:43
  • My best guess is a grain sifter or a honey filter, but I'm really not sure without a closer look. – RockPaperLz- Mask it or Casket Mar 23 at 12:25

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.