Patches/Plugs, etc.

Is a form of vulcanization ever used/performed on patches or plugs, or any other rubber product used to increase the rubber life?

I'm looking into a new product for tire repair & needed to know how tires of today are repaired, when punctured by a foreign object.

  • Welcome to Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair! What research have you done? There are plenty of products on the market which patch tires, etc. – Pᴀᴜʟsᴛᴇʀ2 Mar 6 at 3:56

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.