I need help finding out name of this part on my 1998 Ford Ranger.

Please help me find out. Thank you.

cruise control throttle actuator


Cruise control throttle cable/linkage/actuator.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.