We were driving normally when all of the sudden vapor started coming out from the engine. The car turned off by itself and I was able to park right away.

One "tee" plastic coupler that goes by the heater core had broken and caused the leak. After I replaced it, the car wouldn't start again. I used up all the battery trying to start the car but no luck.

Any advice? Thank you.

  • 1
    I'd start with a compression test. If that passes, follow with a fuel pressure test. Then check for spark. The overheating may have caused head or head gasket damage. It also could have damaged various other engine related things. That's why I would start with a compression test.
    – Jupiter
    Feb 1 at 20:40

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.