I am looking at the flywheels for Chevy v6 4.3 and see one is Goodwrench version {?} and one is NON Goodwretch version. I have a 1991 one-piece rear main seal. WHICh one do I need? The engine is going into a Jeep with a T-90 trans but I have the adapters and shaft for the mechanic who's to install. The adapter calls for 11-inch Clutch and pressure plate which I have. WHICH flywheel is CORRECT? THANKS!!

  • Welcome to Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair! Nov 6, 2020 at 23:57
  • Which one matches the T-90 trans?
    – Solar Mike
    Nov 7, 2020 at 5:10
  • Umm, as far as I know, that is not a link-up issue. The adapter is just to make V6 fit and has a shaft to act as a go-between. The Clutch & pressure plate, and I guess, the flywheel is ALL on Chevy's side of the conversation. What do I need to CHECK the number of BOLTS on this one to tell anything?
    – gETo
    Nov 7, 2020 at 18:28


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.