My VW CC 2010 is having a CEL with the code P0491 which means the pressure sensor is not detecting enough air being pumped from the intake into the exhaust. No other codes. No problems since this is only used for emissions purposes.
I have already
- Replaced the Secondary Air Pump
- Replaced the Combination Valve (did not replace the metal gasket)
- Replaced the O rings
- Replaced the pressure sensor
- Replaced engine air filter
- Checked for leaks
- Checked to see if the exhaust hole in the manifold was clogged
- Checked to see if the relay was opening and closing the combi valve correctly.
Full car details Year: 2010 Make: VW Model: CC Engine: 2.0L TSI CBFA