1994 Ford F-150...4x4...5.8L...Automatic

This is looking straight back from just under the front bumper on the driver's side. The coiled tube on the left side of the picture is housed/inset into a member that has cracked - what is this piece called, or where could I find this out?enter image description here

1 Answer 1


SOLVED: It's an engine crossmember.

  • Not solved until you repair or replace it.
    – Solar Mike
    Sep 8, 2020 at 4:11

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .