I have a C7 to Euro cable to give my Marshall stanmore 2 power, now I want to use the Marshall box in my car. Is there a way I can connect or somehow give it power?

I presume I'd need some sort of adapter. I'm searching online but cant really find anything. C7 TO euro cable

enter image description here

Click here!

  • you need to give more information,what voltage is the speaker 12v-110v-220v? Aug 1, 2020 at 12:09

1 Answer 1


You'll need an AC/DC car adapter that can support up to 60 W.

Automotive electrical systems are DC, while these speakers expect AC input.

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .