I need to build an adapter for this connector, however, I wasn't able to identify it. I measured it with a digital caliper. It doesn't seem to be a common connector, at least in Germany.

Can you identify this connector? I have two adapters that use this connector, a brake bleeder and a coolant leak tester.

enter image description here enter image description here

  • Does it unscrew? If so do that and make an adapter for the threaded hole instead. – Moab Feb 24 '20 at 11:57
  • Does not appear to be a standard german quick coupler>>>>air-pneumatic-fittings.com/Europe%20Type%20Quick%20Couplers/… – Moab Feb 24 '20 at 12:02
  • I also had that idea & tried to unscrew it, but it's too tight, probably glued in for sealing. It's also not my adapter, so I don't want to mess it up or modify it. – theluckyluke Feb 24 '20 at 12:15
  • 1
    Its probably a custom coupler manufactured by the company that made the tool. – Moab Feb 24 '20 at 12:25
  • Its a pipe thread so it will be tight, I would use an air impact wrench to remove it but understand it is not yours. – Moab Feb 24 '20 at 12:27

I couldn't find this connector type, so I "sacrificed" the coolant adapter to build an adapter. Now I can either use the brake bleeder with this proprietary connector or use a standard (NW 7,2) connector.

I'll attach a cheap schrader valve to the coolant adapter, so it's still usable for me.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.