enter image description here

Driving Home, and this randomly fell off of my car, have no idea as to what it is, can anyone help me?

  • 2
    Pictures from different angles may help...
    – Solar Mike
    Sep 27 '19 at 4:26
  • 1
    Looks like a motor mount, transmission mount or muffler stabilizer to me
    – hello moto
    Sep 27 '19 at 4:52
  • 2
    Are you sure it fell off your car? One time I ran over a piece of another car and thought it was from mine.
    – GdD
    Sep 27 '19 at 7:46
  • How do I upload more images? Sep 27 '19 at 12:57
  • 2
    As @GdD mentions it might not really be from your car. If it is, you don't want to drive the car until you fix it. That is a heavy peace of steel, it should be holding something important from moving. Sep 27 '19 at 16:05

It isn't a transmission mount or motor mount off a Mercedes clk430 - so you're safe there. Here's what they look like;

enter image description here

Your best approach would be to drive to a mechanic, get it up on ramps, and see if the mechanic can spot anything missing or damaged.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.