BMW N13B16 316i

Anyone knows what's the name of this component which connected 3 pipes? that part seems leaking engine oil, I'd like to replace it but don't know what's the name.

enter image description here

  • 1
    Welcome to Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair! What is the year/make/model/engine of the car in question? Seeing BMW in the tags does very little to help us tell you what the part is ... just a guess otherwise. – Pᴀᴜʟsᴛᴇʀ2 Aug 20 '19 at 18:10
  • @Pᴀᴜʟsᴛᴇʀ2 thanks, I have figured out the name is Electronic Auxiliary Pump which used to cool the turbo after engine off. – Saorikido Aug 22 '19 at 4:12

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.