I have this strange issue with my 2011 Nissan Altima Key fob. It works intermittently.
Here's what I have tried:
- Replaced keyfob battery, twice.
- The same issue happens with my current key fob and the spare key fob.
- Try to reset Car computer by unplugging car battery for about half hour, while leaving key fob inside car. (not inserted)
- Try to reset keyfob by turning car on/off while leaving key fob inside car. (not inserted)
Here's what works:
- The door button on the keyfob works maybe 90% of the time.
- The door buttons on the car works when keyfob is near.
- The trunk button on the keyfob works maybe 50% of the time.
Here's what doesn't work
- The trunk button on the car when keybob is near, doesn't work 90% of the time. I almost have to wave the keyfob around. it works maybe 10% of the time?
I'm not sure what the issue is. Does anyone have similar experience? Please help!
Thank you all.