I want to use transistor or the like as a switch to close and open a ciruit whose voltage is 12 volt DC. Also, the transistor under same 12 v DC source must be operable at max 0.03 amps or 30 mAmps to open or close the said circuit. I want transistor current to be at most 0.03. Any suggestions are most welcome. Thanks.


A MOSFET is better as a switch and it needs no current (mA), only voltage. Search in YouTube for MOSFET switch and you will find what you need.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.