I have rust around the rear rhomboid shaped window in my 2002 Toyota Camry station wagon/Estate. I would like to know how to remove the window so I can repair the rusted parts and then put it back in.

  • Welcome to Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair! – Pᴀᴜʟsᴛᴇʀ2 Jun 12 '19 at 0:11
  • 1
    Could you post a picture? – Zaid Jun 12 '19 at 8:55
  • The classic methods are either window rubber or glued in - check. – Solar Mike Jun 12 '19 at 16:59

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.