I am trying to find the part number on a connector for the injectors used on Ford's throttle body injection. This connector is on a Bosch injector made for Ford's CFI throttle body injection used on cars and trucks from 1980-1987. Some Taurus models used it until 1990. BOSCH TBI 0280150601 is one example.

enter image description here

  • Welcome to Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair! Jun 6, 2019 at 22:02
  • Jeez, haven't seen one of those in a while, most are in junk yards by now. The was an old tsb on the early ones where the o-ring failed on the injector and poured fuel in the intake.
    – Moab
    Jun 7, 2019 at 23:24

1 Answer 1


I found two part numbers for you:

  • Standard Motor Products - PN: S685
  • WVE/Aiirtex/Wells - PN: 1P1005

The end of the Standard Motor Products looks like this:

From RockAuto.com

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .