Congratulations on your Ford Triton modular V8, you are the first person (other than the other 60,000) to have this problem . . .
I've fixed a bunch of these with the special repair kit. Pricey, but worth it.
If you can drill out the center enough (the porcelain is hollow for the electrode) you can get a small piece of tubing, set the cylinder to BDC by hand, and fill with foamy shaving cream and a little dishwashing soap, from an aerosol can or a turkey baster adapted to the tubing.
You should be able to slowly break up the porcelain with a sharp punch, trying to minimize the size of the bits that fall through. Once the hole is clear, slowly drill out the remaining plug body with a greased drill bit, and chase the threads. Adapt the largest hose you can find that will fit into the cylinder to the nozzle of a shop-vac. Vacuum out the shaving cream and debris while slowly hand cranking the piston back to TDC. Back to BDC, more shaving cream, and repeat.
Inspect the cylinder with a borescope to verify all debris are removed. Repeat with soap, shaving cream, and some brake cleaner as necessary.
If you can't get all the pieces out, unfortunately you needed to pull the head anyway.
If you can get everything out, use plenty of anti-seize on the plug threads, torque the new plug properly, and be sure to change the oil before starting.
I know this process sounds ludicrous, but I've never pulled a Triton head for a spark plug issue, and I've repaired at least a dozen trucks this way - some had more than one plug issue on the same engine. It's tedious but not the 16 hours of head-pulling you may be able to avoid.