Context \ Goal: search a .pdf file. Correct search keyword needed to target mechanic's repair information.

1995 Integra LS 4-door backseat passenger side window. What is the proper / best search term? I need to differentiate between the four door power-windows that roll up and down and the static rear glass (windshield counterpart).

The rear passenger-side door power-window is very loose and travels beyond the normal upper limit. Seeking any advice regarding how to diagnose and correct.

What is the name of said window? Thank you

  • What kind of vehicle? Give us the year/make/model of the vehicle ... some manufacturers may call these static windows something different. Conversely, just ask your question and let us know the information you need. Someone on here may surprise you ;-) Apr 18 '19 at 11:58
  • 1
    A "quarterlight" can or has been used... depends on location, make etc...
    – Solar Mike
    Apr 18 '19 at 12:05
  • @Pᴀᴜʟsᴛᴇʀ2 Thanks for the nudge: OP updated
    – gatorback
    Apr 18 '19 at 12:38

My Subaru manual describes the glass in the rear doors as Rear Door Glass for the portion that moves and Partition Glass as the static piece.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.