Here is the diagram of Factory radio wiring ... I burned a 10 a fuse linking the radio itself and the Clock. But i didnt removed the battery doing the job si thats why i have shortcut .... Yeah it was stupid. Want to know if damage could have happened to ecm, ecu or anything else ... Thanks
There's always a chance that something got damaged when the fuses blow, however chances in this case are minuscule. Make sure the situation with the short circuit is resolved, replace the fuse and don't do any work, especially electrical, with the power source connected.