pulling out fuses one at a time, i isolated the leak to:
- fuse 23 - leaking off-scale (> 250mA at 12V) - "Wiper system,variable assist steering, remote entry, anti-theft"
- fuse 24 - leaking ~180mA - "Integrated control panel, speedometer, electronic automatic temperature control module"
how do i proceed with finding and fixing the leak?
- Manuals and wiring diagrams here.
- This is a very old car - I don't care about anti-theft or remote entry features - didn't even know the car was capable of such!
- The multimeter I have can only measure up to 250 mA - trying to borrow something better (will edit once I get it).