1967 Mercury Cyclone 390 FE motor. I have an old Offenhauser Ford FE 390 intake manifold with two fours (aka: dual quad or 4x2 carb setup). It has a "Y" hole in the back of the intake. Is there anything I can use to block this hole off?

  • Hi and Welcome. Your question is hard to understand - please edit it carefully paying attention to spelling and punctuation. – mike65535 Jan 10 '19 at 14:54
  • Mike65535 I don't really need to change it up Mike if you were a mechanic in the fifties and the sixties you'd already know what it is there's only two holes in the intake manifold that's a thermostat hole in the blow by hole – user44796 Jan 10 '19 at 19:34
  • Please improve your question. – Solar Mike Jan 10 '19 at 21:40
  • Welcome to Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair! Is this the manifold you're talking about? I take it the hole you're talking about is on the unpictured side in this image? – Pᴀᴜʟsᴛᴇʀ2 Jan 10 '19 at 22:22

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.