I am trying to repair my wipers, there is no voltage in the wires that connects to the wiper motor. I checked the fuses and current is passing through them, so they are ok. I think the Wiper Relay (or wiper control module) went bad, but I do not know where it is located. Can someone help me?
There should be a six wire connector plugged into your wiper motor.
- Yellow/Red to wiper control module wiper motor ground
- Black/Pink to wiper control module wiper motor switch
- Dark Green +12 volt in Accessory and Run
- Black Chassis Ground
- Dark Blue/Orange to wiper control module wiper motor low
- White to wiper control module hi input
If there is no voltage on the Dark Green wire with the ignition switch on then Fuse 2 (30 amp) in the instrument panel fuse box is blown or you have an open connection between the Windshield wiper motor and the fuse panel.
It's behind the glove compartment to the right there is a black box 2screws take the screws off the black box. Pull it out and there's another small black box its the wiper control mod. That's your problem