I am trying to repair my wipers, there is no voltage in the wires that connects to the wiper motor. I checked the fuses and current is passing through them, so they are ok. I think the Wiper Relay (or wiper control module) went bad, but I do not know where it is located. Can someone help me?
There should be a six wire connector plugged into your wiper motor.
- Yellow/Red to wiper control module wiper motor ground
- Black/Pink to wiper control module wiper motor switch
- Dark Green +12 volt in Accessory and Run
- Black Chassis Ground
- Dark Blue/Orange to wiper control module wiper motor low
- White to wiper control module hi input
If there is no voltage on the Dark Green wire with the ignition switch on then Fuse 2 (30 amp) in the instrument panel fuse box is blown or you have an open connection between the Windshield wiper motor and the fuse panel.