My husband drove through a puddle about 1 foot deep yesterday and it cut off on him and hasnt started since it is still turning over but wont fire off where should i start looking for a problem to fix. Any advice will be helpfull thanks in advance
Easy answer is that he has got water on the ignition circuit - I would get WD-40 and liberally spray around the ignition leads/coils.
Worse case is he has got water in the air inlet - remove spark plugs and turn over if this is the case.
Use some easy start initially to see if there is a spark.