What's the name of this part? I notice that it's smoking in my car..

enter image description here

  • Welcome to Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair! Dec 9 '18 at 23:37

Found it. It's called EGR valve

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.