What are the common parts within the 2 and 4 stroke diesel engines.
- a) Piston, valves, cylinder, fuel injector
- b) Crankshaft, crosshead, cylinder
- c) Turbocharger, piston, gudgeonpin, cylinder
- d) Crankshaft, connecting rod, pistons
- e) Cylinder; connecting rod, pistons
I'm studying for an exam and there are some non logical answers. Questions are especially for marine engines. In the source the answer for this question is E. But I think the answer is wrong.
If E is true D also must be true. But if connecting rod is meant for an engine with crosshead (D and E are both wrong) A wrong because of valves B wrong because of crosshead
So I think the only answer should be c.
Can you help me with your opinions. I want to send an email to the exam authority if this question is wrong.