I was cleaning the car last night and noticed the overhead bulb for the back seat is burned out. It was on position 'Door' (i.e. lights when the door is open). I've switched it off and on a couple of times and clearly remember I left it 'On'. Next morning my battery (5 year old) was dead. Jump started the car, drove it around, battery recharged.
To my question - is it possible that a a dead bulb consumes so much electricity, it drains an entire battery (provided, I've drained a little beforehand with a couple of engine starts and using the power seats without engine running).
The car is Honda Accord 2008 V6.
Edit: I think I found which bulb it is: https://www.hondapartsnow.com/genuine/honda~bulb~04110-swa-305.html