On my 2007 Mazda6 3.0L: I cracked the brittle plastic tube that taps into the main intake plenum, circled in red here below. What is it called, and/or what is the replacement part number?

Mystery air tube

  • That should be part of the PCV system, as it attaches to the intake tract and down to the valve cover. I've looked for the line on the interwebz without luck, so don't have a part number for you. Sep 22, 2018 at 22:12

1 Answer 1


That's a breather hose from the valve cover to the intake, 8561-01198867 might be the right part number for you.


  • Nice find, that looks like it.
    – Moab
    Sep 23, 2018 at 13:02

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .