The only CARB listed converters by California is AP Exhaust 749233 Direct Fit and 740566 single replacement are no longer available. I called AP Exhaust and they are closed down and not sure if they will open. I can find single converters that say they are CARB or California legal, but are not listed by the State. Is it legal to install one of these?

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.