I have upgraded my factory radio since my polo comes with a no frills CD and radio.

At the back there is m4 threaded screw hole which appears to match with another hole in the pic.

Am guessing it's some sort of press fit stud?

Whats it called and where can I get oneenter image description here

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.