I have a SEAT Toledo 1.6L 16V with engine code AZD.
I was getting an error code for the Bank1 Sensor1 because of a blown fuse but I didn't know that then and I replaced the Bank1 Sensor 1 with this sensor. I don't have the original sensor, sadly I threw it away thinking it was bad.
Now I am getting the following error codes:
- P0135 : Oxygen O2 Sensor Heater Circuit Malfunction (Bank 1, Sensor 1)
- P1183 : Heated oxygen sensor (HO2S) reference voltage - short to positive
There are 5 wires on the O2 sensor
What I checked:
- I checked the heater wires for resistance there is 6 Ohm of resistance.
I checked the wiring harness and there is no visible damage and everything seems normal on the harness, I even check for short with the continuity tool of a multimeter.
- I checked the wires of the sensor, they are not melted.
- Replaced coolant temperature sensor
- Replaced MAP sensor
I am thinking maybe I bought the wrong o2 sensor. Can anyone help me? Any tips or suggestions on what to check.