I had an issue in a Citroën C4 2008 where the blower would work on settings 1-2-3 but not 4 (max). I took out the resistor and found this on the connector that plugs into the resistor:

enter image description here

As can be seen, the plastic around one pin is melted. I assume this is the culprit of my issue with blower setting 4. The resistor itself is fine (but maybe I'll get another as the male pin in question is all black).

My question is, what is this type of connector called (as I will need to find a replacement)?

  • Welcome to Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair! – Pᴀᴜʟsᴛᴇʀ2 Jul 23 '18 at 21:03
  • It's more than likely going to be called a "blower motor resistor connector" or harness loom repair kit or some such like that ... I don't know what you'd call it in Europe, though. I've found some online available in the UK (on Amazon.co.uk), but not your specific one. – Pᴀᴜʟsᴛᴇʀ2 Jul 23 '18 at 21:11

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.