enter image description hereenter image description here

First timer here and I ran over something on the highway and this is the damage I got..... should I get the rim replace or is still OK to drive on

  • Welcome to Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair! Jul 7 '18 at 19:37

You need to replace the tire and the rim or, replace the tire and get the rim professionally repaired - which will need welding, then machining, checking for roundness and then the new tire fitting and balancing.

Do NOT drive on this as it is - fit the spare...

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.